Recent Before & After Photos

Sewer Drain line break in storage room. Southampton, NJ


This was a home that had there main sewage line crack due to an overload of contents falling down and cracking the line. Sewage and water poured out for some ti... READ MORE



Sewer Drain line break in storage room. Southampton, NJ


This was a home that had there main sewage line cracks due to an overload of contents falling down and cracking the line. Sewage and water poured out for some t... READ MORE



Water damage in Marlton, NJ


SERVPRO of South Burlington county was called out to a flooded bedroom in a basement in Marlton, NJ. We had to empty and clean and sanitize the contents out of ... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in basement in Medford, NJ


SERVPRO of South Burlington County, NJ was contracted to this rather large mold remediation job done in Medford New Jersey. They had a water loss in the back pa... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in basement in Medford, NJ


This was a mold remediation job done in Medford New Jersey. They had a water loss in the back part of the unfinished side of the basement causing mold spores to... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Shamong, NJ


This was a flooded basement that had 4 to 5 feet of standing water in it. A pipe had burst while the homeowner was away on vacation. Notice the amount of water ... READ MORE



Flood Basement in Shamong,NJ


The washer hose broke on the 2nd floor laundry room. Water ran for nine days while homeowner was away on vacation. Flooded out entire 1st and 2nd floor and base... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Taberancle, NJ


This was a fire in the kitchen cause by cooking with grease. Homeowner called the fire dept. to put out the fire. We were called to clean and repair the damage.... READ MORE



Biohazard/Hoarder Cleanup in Marlton NJ


This was a serious case of extreme hoarding. The entire house was filled with contents, trash, and feces. From floor to ceiling and wall to wall. We were called... READ MORE



Smoke Damage basement in Riverside, NJ


This was a clean up of soot and odor from a fire next door unit of the apartment complex. The soot came through the chimney stack. Causeing sever odor and light... READ MORE